As I was thinking about hitting 45 earlier today, I started remember all the things I couldn’t do just 12 months ago. How about this for progress?
I now . . .
- read every food label before buying
- cooked & eaten parsnips
- eat breakfast
- don’t snack
- fit & sleep comfortably in regular sleeping bag
- wear women’s size 14 pants
- wear women’s size L shirts
- can order size L off a catelog and be 98% sure it will fit.
- shop on the “thin” girl’s side of the store
- fit comfortably in an airplane seat without touching the arm rests
- do 30 minutes on eliptical without being winded
- walk by “insert food here” (pizza, junk food, chips, soda) and think it smells revolting
- ask the server just to the bread, chips, etc when we sit down for a restraurant meal.
- make homemade meals from all fresh ingrediants in less than 20 minutes
- make soup!
- have coffee without sweetner or sugar (sorry still do HWC)
- drink tea without sweetner
- absolutely can not stand the taste of soda
- make better breakfasts than the local eatery joints
- have co-worker & neighbors walk by me and not recognize me
- get cranky if I haven’t done my afternoon walk with Shirley
- love to ride my bike on sunny day’s
- find every opportunity to ride out to dog park with Buck!
- apologize to Buck if I haven’t taken him on a walk
- wear my grand mother’s wedding ring because mine doesn’t fit.
- signed a non-GMO petition
- get cranky if I don’t spend some time outside
- fit under the maximum weight limit for BSA high adventure activities
Share a success!!!!
What can you now do that you couldn’t a year ago!
What do you want to do a year from now????