NO!!!! I am!!!!
After a nasty 60+ hour week this week. This has been a non techno weekend. So countdown for what was great???? (Not in any order except put down on ‘paper’)
1) Hang with my boyfriend and rrrrhh
2) go on walkies
3) dinner drinks with our “best’ies”
4) sleep in both days (thanks Rob!!!!)
5) dog park
6) helping Kathi start a quilt.
7) mindless sewing
8) laundry can be therapeutic
9) buying lemonaide from from the neighbor kids
10) hanging on the deck
Scout can home Thursday afternoon. Buck won’t admit to missing him, but he wasn’t 2 feet away from me for 2 days.
The vet said to keep Scout from running and jumping. And the. Laughed with a “good luck”. So I. 2 days he only jumped up a couple stairs and over couches. And only ate my tie cord for my scuba bag.
Must be a good day.